Subscribe to Toast!
Welcome to Toast–a weekly email brought to you from the EDOW Young Adults Office! Our promise is that Toast will be brief and practical. We are creating Toast in order to deliver ideas and tools to inspire young adults to integrate the Christian way into their everyday lives.
The Diocesan young adult ministry office supports local congregations and campus ministries in nurturing the spiritual lives of their young adults (adults in their 20’s and 30’s) and reaching out to those not yet engaged.
Need Help Getting Connected?
Whether you're new to the area and looking for a local congregation, a student looking for a campus ministry or leaving this region for a new job or school, we'd love to help you get connected. Just provide us some basic information and we'll get to work!
Monthly Gatherings Through LOCAL Congregations
- Thirsty Theology with St. Mary's County Episcopal Churches
- Evensong/Evensocial at the Washington National Cathedral
- Theology on Tap with St. John's and St. Paul's
- Third Space with Georgetown Episcopal Churches
- Pub Theology NW with St. Alban's, WNC and St. Columba's
- Chewing on Faith at St. Mark's Capitol Hill
- Finding Center at St. Stephen's and the Incarnation
We have several more congregations with regular young adult gatherings. Click here to find one near you.
Weekly Gatherings on Campuses
- Sundays at 6:00pm at St. Mary's College
- Sundays at 6:30pm at University of Maryland, College Park
- Tuesdays at 6:15pm at American University
- Tuesdays at 7:00pm at Howard University
- Thursdays at 5:00pm at Georgetown University
Wondering where to get started in young adult ministries? The Discerning Young Adult Ministry guide will help you determine what's next. Our '14 summer study on contributing factors in the cultivation of strong young adult ministries will give you a glimpse into what is working across the Diocese. And check out the young adult articles posted to the EDOW Blog for ideas.
Jason Evans, Young Adult Missioner