Camp EDOW- REGISTER TODAY!
The Diocese of Washington summer camp program at Lions Camp Merrick, Nanjemoy, MD exists to promote the spiritual and emotional development of children, youth, and young adults through the fostering of a safe and positive environment for all. It is the goal of this program to encourage the growth of relationships with self, others, and God. More about Camp EDOW.
2017 Camp EDOW Dates:
Junior Camp (rising 4th-6th graders) July 23 - 28, 2017
Middle Camp (rising 7th-9th graders) July 30 - August 4, 2017
Senior Appalachia Service Project Mission Experience (rising 9th-12th graders) June 18 - 24, 2017
For more information contact: Lynn Chernik, Camp EDOW Administrator (202) 537-6529 or .
Reflections from Camp EDOW 2015
- The Sounds of Summer - by Camp EDOW Worship Leader the Rev. Kent Marcoux
- Building a New Tradition - by Middle Camp Program Director Melissa Williams
- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am among them - by Middle School Camp Director Steve Seely
- Another Way to Live: Notes from Camp EDOW - insights and reflections on lessons from the 2015 camp by the Rev. Greg Syler
- As I went down to the river to pray…good Lord show me the way - by the Rev. David Wacaster
Login for Parents
If your child is attending Camp EDOW, you can review or update your child's information, look at camp pictures, or send an email to camp: Login here.
Photos from Camp EDOW 2015
Frequently Asked Questions
Donate to Support Camp EDOW
Your donation provides an opportunity for a kid to have a week long residential camping experience where they can encounter God, have fun and build relationships in a Christian community.