The journal is the annual publication of the diocese and is available online for all who wish to download and view it. The journal contains directories, recordings of proceedings, committee reports, and election results. It also includes statistics and financial data on the diocese and lays out its governing policies, constitution, and canons.
- Full 2017 Journal and Directory
- Part I: Directories: Directories of staff, officers, committees, clergy, parishes, missions, and organizations
- Part II: Annual Convention Proceedings: Annual Convention Proceedings including resolutions, committee and organizational reports, and election results
- Part III: Official Acts: Budget and Statistical Reports including the bishop's official acts, diocesan budget and finances, and data drawn from the annual parish parochial reports
- Part IV: Diocesan Policies: Diocesan Policies including governance, loans, and audit policies
- Part V: Constitution and Canons: Constitution and Canons of the Diocese of Washington