Hunger Fund Walk at Serenity Farm
Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 1:30 p.m.
The Hunger Fund Walk in Southern Maryland will be hosted at Serenity Farm in Benedict, Maryland. Come raise funds for the hungry while experiencing sweeping waterfront vistas, a walk-in petting zoo and converted historic tobacco barns. Participants will convene at the Harvest House porch before embarking on a 3 mile route.
How You Can Participate
The walk is free and open to all. Come by yourself, with a group of friends or bring your whole congregation out to participate.
Sign up friends, relatives, co-workers and others to pledge a contribution to the fund for your completion of the walk. Use the signup sheets, poster, checklist and remittance forms to the right to track your pledges.
Walk, run, skip or stroll at Serenity Farm on October 14.
The Impact You Have
Last year the Hunger Fund Walks raised over $2,500. 100% of the money was distributed to agencies that supply food to the region’s hungry, impoverished children and adults in the form of grants. Our goal this year is to reach $5,000 so that the Hunger Fund committee may increase the grants it distributes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Rev. Eric Shoemaker.
- 2018 Remittance Form (17 KB docx)
- 2018 Remittance Form (99 KB pdf)
- 2018 Serenity Farm Coordinator Checklist (138 KB pdf)
- 2018 Serenity Farm Coordinator Checklist (588 KB rtf)
- 2018 Serenity Farm poster (202 KB pdf)
- 2018 Serenity Farm Sponsor SignUpSheet (37 KB doc)
- 2018 Serenity Farm Sponsor SignUpSheet (12 KB pdf)