The Diocesan young adult ministry office supports local congregations and campus ministries in nurturing the spiritual lives of adults in their twenties and thirties and reaching out to those not yet engaged.
Need Help Getting Connected?
Whether you're new to the area and looking for a local congregation, a student looking for a campus ministry or leaving this region for a new job or school, we'd love to help you get connected. Just provide us some basic information and we'll get to work!
Young Adult Gatherings Through Local Congregations
- Latrobe Fellowship at St. John's
- Theology on Tap w/ St. John's and St. Paul's
- 20's and 30's at the Cathedral
- 20s/30s at St. Mark's
- Finding Center at St. Stephen's and the Incarnation
- Thirsty Theology in Southern Maryland
- Carpe Deum at St. Paul's K Street
- Monday Night Group at Ascension & St. Agnes
We have several more congregations with young adult gatherings.
Wondering where to get started in young adult ministries? The Discerning Young Adult Ministry guide will help you determine what's next. Our '14 summer study on contributing factors in the cultivation of strong young adult ministries will give you a glimpse into what is working across the diocese.
Find books, videos, curriculums, and other useful materials for leaders, parents and young adults themselves on the Young Adults Resources page.