Online Prayer and Devotions
- Pray-as-you-go - beautiful daily reading of scripture, music, and reflections
- Morning at the Office - an Episcopal morning prayer podcast
- Do Faith at Home - lectionary based readings and reflections
- D365 – a new devotion every day, geared to youth. Pray as You Go – site links to an app
- Common Prayer (from Shane Claiborne) – website with a link to an app
- Daily selections from Forward Day by Day
- Centering Prayer app
- Contemplative Prayer each following Thomas Keating and Cynthia Bourgeault.
- Reimagining the Examen - a fresh and customized prayer experience inspired by St. Ignatius’s Examen, a practice that helps you review your day with God.
The Daily Office
- Mission St. Clare – one of the best sites for daily devotion (Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, Compline, to use throughout the day/evening
- Daily Prayer from Forward Movement
- Daily Prayer ordered for easy access from Province VIII.
- The Online Book of Common Prayer – an actual BCP with links to all services, prayers, etc.
Liturgical & RELATED Resources
- Habits of Grace - a weekly meditation from The Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- A litany in the face of coronavirus - from the Collegeville Institute
- A Litany of Healing
- At Home Resources for Family with Children
- Godly Play Online! from St. Stephen's, East Haddam
- Storyline Online (for families with children)
- Public Domain Hymn List
- One License Gratis Licenses: One License is providing two different gratis license options for those reprinting or streaming music during this time of modified worship services. These licenses are valid through April 15.
- VTS Coronavirus Resource Pack (includes resources for ministry online, liturgical resources, and prayers) Download here
Prayer for People Critically Ill
or Facing Great Uncertainty
God of the present moment,
God who in Jesus stills the storm
and soothes the frantic heart;
bring hope and courage to all
who wait or work in uncertainty.
Bring hope that you will make them the equal
of whatever lies ahead.
Bring them courage to endure what cannot be avoided,
for your will is health and wholeness;
you are God, and we need you.
-Adapted from New Zealand Prayer Book, p. 765
(From the Episcopal Relief and Development Website)