Devotions & the Daily Office
- Pray-as-you-go: beautiful daily reading of scripture, music, and reflections
- Morning at the Office: an Episcopal morning prayer podcast
- Do Faith at Home: lectionary based readings and reflections
- D365: a new devotion every day, geared to youth. Pray as You Go – site links to an app
- Common Prayer (from Shane Claiborne): website with a link to an app
- Daily selections from Forward Day by Day
- Centering Prayer app
- Contemplative Prayer each following Thomas Keating and Cynthia Bourgeault.
- Reimagining the Examen: a fresh and customized prayer experience inspired by St. Ignatius’s Examen, a practice that helps you review your day with God.
- Ritual: a guided well-being and spiritual practices app with content from an array of social scientists and religious leaders, including James Martin and Parker Palmer
- Smart Speakers Now Offering Episcopal Prayers
The Daily Office
- Mission St. Clare – one of the best sites for daily devotion (Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, Compline, to use throughout the day/evening
- Daily Prayer from Forward Movement
- Daily Prayer ordered for easy access from Province VIII.
- The Online Book of Common Prayer – an actual BCP with links to all services, prayers, etc.