Event Submission Form
The diocese promotes parish events of interest to the wider diocese in its weekly newsletter. Please follow the below guidelines.
- Deadline for submissions is Tuesdays at noon
- Please submit a description of your event in no more than 40 words and a link to more information on your website
- Please make sure to include the time, date and location of the event, as submissions without this information will not be accepted
- The diocese does not accept announcements received as e-mail blasts or in media releases
- Events will be promoted every other week for no more than three issues
- The diocese rarely publicizes Sunday morning events that would place its parishes in competition with one another
As of March 2019, The Bulletin will not publish local parish events unless it has a wider diocesan appeal as determined by Church House Staff. For example, we will not publicize church services, concert series, organ recital, or homecoming festival. We believe this is not the best medium for such information and local outreach would be a better placement.